Outside Looking In

|
So today I was hanging with my sis at the mall. Good times, went to eat, saw a movie... good time.

Afterward we went to meet up with her co-worker at the Express (small chick 28yrs old, has 2 kids one of which is 13yrs old but that's for another time). So while in there they flirt with this dude who works in there. Now I'm a lil creeped out that my sis would flirt with a dude right in front of me but whatever I peeped game just for kicks. What occurred was generally interesting ...

  • 1st off I don't know if everyone notices this but when women go from having a conversation with a person they know to a conversation with someone they want to know the tone & pitch of their voice makes a drastic turn. Every time my sister flirts her voice gets more sultry & she has this dumb ass laugh. You women think we don't notice this and it actually allows us men to "g" you a lil better. SMH
  • 2nd she told homeboy her name was Aisia. Her name ain't Aisia. I have come to notice that every woman has an alias. For what reason do ya not want to use your real names is beyond me. I can never have a chick come up to me ask my name & I go "Hey I'm Steve" or "Hey I'm Derek". WTF is he gonna find you by just your first name. While I was in Miami some shorty even had the audacity to ask me if I want her real or alias. I want neither, fuck out my face.
  • 3rd this dude made a cardinal sin when it comes to picking up girls. He tried to keep em both interested while trying to see which one would give him play. Safe to say he crashed on both ends. Its much better to alienate one chick while going after the one you want. It will show her your interested in her and that no other chick matters at that time.
  • Lastly he gave up his number. Needless to say we all know that he will not be getting a phone call on that number except from his mother.

Just a quick scenario wrap up on the interactions between the sexes. Only if he knew what was said bout him after we left the store... He would wanna kill himself. He just seemed like one of those insecure dudes. On the behalf of my sis... I much rather kill myself than watch her flirt again..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! I can only imagine how f***'n funny this episode must have been. Your sister has been Aisia, since I can remember. LMAO

New Money said...

its like cmon get a new alias.. got niggaz really thinkin dats her name... but he lame 4 believing her... who by now cant spot a fake ass name.. some big black chick told me her name was amber in miami.. gave her da side eye

100K said...

LOL @ Amber. Fuck outta here