God Don't Like Ugly

|
Now Ive had this story for a lil while ... When that green eyed monster enters

Recently I was shocked and amazed at how lil someone who I cared for took our friendship. This person thought so lil of us that they couldn't make a phone call to discuss something that affected us both. Whatever, after speaking to family & expressing my frustrations on Twitter I came to realize what she did wasn't life threatening.

So me being the bigger man I seem to be more times than not (big heart in this 6'7 frame) I contacted this individual to see if we could move on. She was concerned cuz of my recent ailment so we met up to talk. Not gonna lie to you the lil over 2 hours spent was excruciating. The awkwardness, the silence just wasn't natural with someone who came to know me & I know them as well. As our time ended we split ways with a hug, now I'm thinking we gonna meet up again another time so I let it pass.
Couple hours pass by, my boy Jay comes through to watch that Yankees World Series Game 1 when I get a text from shorty. So I'm like she texting me to let me know she got home safe. This when the hate flows. So here is the text breakdown with my feelings in parentheses:
  • Her: Please don't tell me the girl on ya page is the girl you talkin to!!!
  • Me: Y? (Confused)
  • Her: Because you can do so much better than that! (Like you I bet). I'm not even sayin me I'm sayin in general. (Sure) She not even pretty, she only has an ass. (1 plus over you)
  • Me: Where did that come from?
  • Her: It came from Facebook, your Miami pics... I said OH HELL NO... I expected her to be gorgeous... (well your not gorgeous so I guess that's why your not my girl)
  • Me: Honestly that is very rude. I never settle. If I deal with her then she special. Your entitled to your opinion but watch your mouth. Way to ruin my opinion of you.

She continues on but what she wrote had no bearing on my thoughts. But she did let me know she made a comment on Facebook. So I go online and she writes on her status: is officially close a chapter in my book that i may not go back 2!! Now that's cool except that chapter was never written. Just cuz we had no chance because of how you are then that means you gotta dump on another girl cuz she has better qualities than you since I spend my time with her.

Now this "Hate" epidemic has spread so wide that honestly people don't even know they hating anymore. At no point have I ever, ever gone online to look through ex's photos to see who they dealing with now, wrote my status to take pot shots at another woman & disparage her current. If you got something to say just say it, don't send me a text or Twitter bout it. Especially since those photos been up a week & half before we spoke. I know you see that shit on the Live Feed.

People if you have an issue with someone keep it off the Internet, just speak to them. Be a human being. I write this now because I have spoke to her so this is just me venting like I always do. Oh also if you gonna make your status to make you look good make sure the info is correct. You might have closed the chapter but should've glanced at the Prologue cuz your chances of being my girl were slim, maybe closer to none...

3 comments:

100K said...

Shorty is a lame.

Anonymous said...

Did you ever think that maybe she was looking out in your best interest of the situation because of your friendship maybe she didn't want to be with you, but wanted better for you?

I don't think she was wrong for sharing her opinion of being with better looking female.

why does a female have to be a hater for sharing her opinion?

New Money said...

my best interest is allowing me to have all the info involving my life...

she is not a hater for her opinion but cuz of the way she did it & when she did... how u realize u not gonna be wit a dude then u bash the girl he wit

yea way to enamour yourself to him...