Corporate Benefits

|
As most you know I do promotions/marketing on the side for adidas (no one contact JPMorgan Chase). Everyone needs several hustles so lets say I have mastered my time well.



Here I have an offer for my people (& whoever else rolls past the blog). A lil late on this one but I'm busy so get off my back. Still 2 days left just print out & head by the Soho store (Broadway & Houston) or ball out online til Sunday night 11:59pm.



If this doesn't benefit you this weekend below I provide Friends & Family. If you my friend you my family so...
In the spirit of the upcoming holiday season, I would like to extend to you my Holiday Friends and Family Discount. Enjoy a 40% discount off an entire purchase at any adidas Sport Performance, Originals or Factory Outlet store from November 5th through November 8th. To redeem, simply print this email with the coupon below and bring it to an adidas store. Again closest one is in Soho...

Happy Holidays....

0 comments: