Legal Prostitution

|
Well I was reading an interesting blog today while avoiding my actual work. Shout outs to the girl TiffanieNYC.

So by now you guys know my take on dating so I wont bore you. This particular blog was about who should take the lead on paying for the dates. My take is whoever initiates the convo on chilling/going out/seeing each other needs to step up when that black leather is slipped on the table. But i digress, the main point of this blog is based on what one commenter said after the blog and I quote:
  • "I am a WOMAN and I think I should never have to pay for anything when I go out with a man. If he’s trying to get my goodies, I’m rolling for free. If he can’t deal with it, then he should find some girl who ain’t worried about paying AND laying."

Now I'm going to start by saying I know this is not a snapshot of the majority of women but this is an indication of a large group. I say large because if more than one woman thinks this way this is a damn shame. Now I know some good girls and to hear them make a statement like this I would cut them off ASAP.

1st thing is that your a prostitute straight up. If you basis for sleeping with a man is whether or not he bought you some IHOP or some Cheesecake Factory I guess imma see you over there by the Galaxy Motel on Pennsylvania Ave (that's Brooklyn folks)

2ndly he's trying to get in your pants regardless and now he knows the magic combo (wings & a debit card).

3rdly you will never be in a healthy/upstanding/beneficial/long relationship. You will constantly move from man to man based on his income and by the time you realize the error of your ways it will be too late is what I will say.

Now the girls who ain't worried bout laying & paying they have their own issue. They now deal with only men that obviously don't have anything to bring to the table. That my friends is what we call a loser/lame/suss pro.

Women are worth much more than just some goodies. I tell women all the time you don't know how good you got it & why the hell do you even deal with us men. I believe women are the standard of beauty and what is good on earth only if they knew it. This girl obviously has self esteem.worth issues & I hope she realizes it soon... Cuz ain't nothing less attractive to a man than a chick who just brings some pussy to the table (even though you can eat it).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you...My mom has always put in my head that a man should pay for everything and that its a part of the whole courtship. I have always disagreed with that lady. In this day and age, when women want to be treated like equals, we need not act like paying is taboo. I have always felt proud when I am able to pay for a date. Obviously, I won't pay for all, but come on ladies...A man will be intrigued, turned on, and love you more if you showed him how strong of a woman you are that you can handle things, especially money matters, and hold him down especially when he doesn't ask you to. In the beginning, your cuz felt uncomfortable with it. Now, that dude is ALWAYS pushing the check my way, and I just push it right back. lol..No but seriously, we started alternating the check before we got married, or whoever initiates going out usually covers the bill. It definitely works.... Neix :)

100K said...

If i like a girl, i dont mind paying for dates. First dates, I try to spend around 30 or so for food because i focus the convo on them.

I just hate when females invite you out and them expect you to pay. That shit ALWAYS gets on my nerves.

New Money said...

I feel you both... I dont mind paying for dates as well dont get me wrong but only if im really feeling shorty do we even go out
but this social expectation of a man is ridiculous... lets all be adults

Tiffanie NYC said...

Without saying to much, My sentiments exactly, LMAOOOO.

Unknown said...

I think you should write a book...EVERYONE needs to read your stuff!