Shoulda Neva Gave Ya N****z Money!!!

|
Was recently perusing the 'net as I do every night when I came upon a nice update on one of my fave blogs. In said blog was a video that Soulja Boy posted called "Rich Nigga Shit". Hmmmm. I'm going to let you watch before i continue...


Now I personally think this shit was hot when I 1st saw it. Now as time went by and after I posted it to my Facebook page I started thinking... Why in the hell would a black man in this time and age choose to spend money he didn't even work hard for on a remote control pendent covered in black diamonds:
1. He had nuttin better to do.
2. He is just that dumb.
3. He is the dancing monkey whit America wants him to continue to be.

Now I'm no big Soulja Boy fab but he makes catchy music that attracts a certain demographic. All the best to you but you have to be somewhat in control of yourself cuz once a Black man is on TV all Black men are on TV. Is It fair he must burden such a huge load no its not but nuttin has ever come easy for Blacks.

I'm not one to just pounce on dude without hearing his side so he had this to say...

1ST OF ALL. I didn’t pay ANYTHING for my black Lamborghini chain I got it FREE as a birthday present from my jeweler when I turned 19 on July 28!
2ND OF ALL. Even if I did pay for it who are you to judge me on what I purchase with MY money?
3RD OF ALL. Why do the media blow up the things that they think will make me look stupid or ignorant. Why not publicize or put me in the spotlight when I do positive things?

1st of even as a present you don't flaunt something that ridiculously & blatantly extravagant to show people below you you have nuttin better to do with time money or associates.
2nd of all even though we don't have the right to tell you how to spend ya money you don't have the right to act like an ass and degrade a whole race.
3rd im going to give props where due. Even though i don't agree with half this dudes antics he does do good for the community...



  • He went to his hood this past Christmas to pass out toys to everybody on the west side of Atlanta where he grew up.
  • He has a Little league football team that he sponsors in Batesville, MS
  • He donated &25k to help build a rec center and a Boys & Girls Club so kids could have a good Christmas with the Toyz N Da Hood Foundation.

Now i never knew that about Soulja Boy before he did this ignorant shit. I also didn't know he had beef wit Ice-T or dudes ran in his crib & he supposedly had to blast em (c'mon SB popping off unlikely, now he a gangsta)
So granted it took him to something so ridiculous for us to know what he does intelligently and the media (by media dat includes bloggers as well) needs to showcase when we do things well not just when we shooting each other or showcasing diamonds (a la T-Pain's Big Ass Chain) or beating our baby moms. That being said if you know this was gonna create a firestorm why make the choice to fuel the flames its just poor judgement from another youth who came from nothing and has too much damn money.
Donate some of that money you wasting like you already do, help out our struggling MTA system or our failing Albany senate...
But I digress Soulja Boy no matter how much you do right or wrong it shows monkies belong in a cage or in the wild.
Thanks to Soulja Boy, T-Pain, Chris Brown, Lil' Wayne, Birdman, 50 Cent, Plies Kelis & the countless other celebrities that show America some Blacks deserve less rights...

0 comments: