Events: Leaders of the New School

|

September 2nd
Doors open at 10 pm : Show starts at 10:30 pm
@ Bowery Poetry Club
308 Bowery btwn Houston and Bleecker

Here is another dope event that I will be attending. Brought to you by my peoples @ Forty Fresh x Sosa Management x FRSH PULP. If you seen my photos or checked my pages before then you know the events are on point. The run down is:
  • RIP MC (Dude is on point)
  • Wordspit (If you don't know get with it. Check his Joystick Madness video on a previous post)
  • Eric Sosa (Smooth)
  • Shalea (Seen her live, If you knew the story on how we met her, Looks & the voice = Goosebumps)

This post is mainly for the folks who say I never put them on to events so bring yaself out & enjoy real entertainment.

Update: Advance tickets are $8 and you can always holla @ me or shoot an email to rsvp4show@gmail.com and they will hold you a ticket.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there!!