Book Spotlight: Mode One

|


People always say "you should read more". Honestly my ADD will not allow me to sit and read books if they don't interest me. My interest include basketball, music, women & money not necessarily in that order. So imagine my disgust when my boy hit me up telling me about a book he just read. I was skeptical but in the end it solidified the conversations we were having regularly.

What book could have peeked my interests so well? Mode One (Let The Women Know What You're REALLY Thinking) By Alan Roger Currie.
If you search this book on Amazon its listed under Psychology & Counseling and grouped with many other "How To" dating books. This book is so much more. There are many books on the market that profess to teach men how to attract and seduce "any woman they want to" or "any woman they meet." this book makes no such "hyped up" claims. Currie's approach is all about upfront, straightforward honesty combined with non-manipulative, highly self-assured behavior.

Mode One teaches men that sometimes, being rejected by women is actually a good thing. Especially if that woman is nothing more than a highly skilled manipulator looking to waste a man's time, and take advantage of him financially. We all know women like this and the sooner you can identify this type of woman you can get closer to avoiding this hassle.

The biggest lesson to be learned in Mode One is that men should avoid playing the role of the "well-mannered nice guy" in the hopes that their pleasant, lenient, overly-accommodating, and ultra-flattering behavior will be somehow rewarded later on with a woman's romantic and/or sexual companionship. Everyone knows that women don't want "nice" men, and men don't want women to use them. This book shows you the effective way to communicate which can be used not only to attract women but in your everyday life. Men & women have manipulative personalities.

I myself have never been one to be shy on saying whats on my mind. I have been blessed with avoiding those women (or people in general) that are looking to just get a free ride or pass some time with a guy that they are not interested in. Like the lyric goes, when you see the snakes in the grass then you lean on they ass, so when I feel like someone is trying to use me I put them in they place. I thoroughly enjoyed this book because it just put in perspective the way I normally do business. Honesty has always and will be the best policy.

If this book interests you can check it on Amazon (FYI there's a PDF version that can be downloaded on the net, LimeWire & Torrents for you intellectual thieves - cant post that here don't need another case...)


Click Here To take A Peek Inside The Book


0 comments: