Animal Instincts or No Respect?

|
Well back to my favorite subject: The Male-Female Dynamic

I was at the office today and the topic came up re: cheating. Mainly because my male co-worker was leaving and the only topic on his mind was Pussy as usual. My female co-worker(a bit of la la land) just finshed a convo with me re: my last post.

As we spoke on this us three the main point that came out is that Women are generally smarter when it comes to deceiving Men and Men fuck around just cuz we can. we concurred that this cheating phenomenon is an American thing. Almost every other country it is known that the Man will have several partners even if married. Sad case I know.

My view on it is people cheat because the Love they say they have for you is not actually there or not to the extent you believe it to be. Why would you continually go out and do something that you know is wrong and hurtful? Just cause you believe you will not get caught? Thats some kid shit like when you steal a cookie before dinner. You know its wrong & you dont want to upset your moms but that cookie taste so damn good.

I say if you like multiple partners why subject yourself to the torture of seeing just one person. You know you gonna go out there and sample. Just stay single be honest and leave the choice up to the other party whether or not they like you fucking around (trust there is alot of people just like you not trying to be tied down)


So I was curious and wanted to research & like any good researcher I hit Google up. Now many links came up (as usual) and these stats are astounding. Apparently 1 in every 2.7 men will cheat on their wives. Approximately 40% of men seek sexual satisfaction outside their relationships and back in 1950 it used to be 50% unfaithful.

Now most of these articles basically give the same info based on my research. The best info I read was taht it was just as much the womans fault as the man.
"When the woman does not focus in on the needs and the feelings, sexually, personally, to make him feel like a man, to make him feel like a success, to make him feel like her hero, he’s very susceptible to the charm of some other woman making him feel what he needs"
Now Im all for taking responsibility for your own actions but this is genius, woman are always putting their man down whether or not he deserves it. Why would he stick around or remain faithful when u tell him
  • He aint shit
  • He not as good as the next guy
  • He can do better
  • He too cheap
  • He cant fuck you right.

No condoning the cheating cuz its his decision to repair what’s damaged and to feed himself where he’s starving. Women must hold responsibility for tossing good dudes out by not treating them the way they want to be treated. Woman tell me all the time (just tonight matter of fact) that if some other dude comes around and shows her attention then she gotta let her man either know or he gotta go. So why cant men have the same options. Honestly ladies the people you need to be upset with more than your man is your fellow gender mates. Like ya say a man gonna be a man but other chicks be thirst to take what ya got.

Now the reason I believe women cheat is simple so this wont take long. Women are simply ATTENTION WHORES. Any dude who dates a woman must know he has to give his girl so much attention he will not even have time to wash his balls. The second he stops showing her that attention she will seek it out from some other man. Honestly men are grimey so she will get that attention elsewhere. But the basis for their infidelity is not animalistic or even to fulfill something within them its purely to hurt and embarrass their partner for ever thinking he can ignore her or limit his attention towards her.

I personally experienced this myself. I had a girl back about 4 yrs ago and I used to spoil this girl senseless. Money, gifts, sex whatever she wanted she got. Maybe its my fault (I promise never again) but once the attention lessened she went nuts. The reason it slowed cuz I was working a new job to save up to propose to her. It didnt matter the reason cuz the second she got the chance she threw it in my face at the worst time that she fucked that dude in that bar bathroom. When I think of it shit still crazy to me. I still loved her but she chose to hurt me at my direct bottom moment. She should of understood but she made the selfish decision to hurt me as much as she thought she was hurt.

To bring it back to the top whoever cheats that person is being real with you or themselves. The person who cheats is doing it for a very selfish reason. It’s a very selfish act. Whatever love they say they have or had for you, you should really contemplate the value of their words and that "love".

Check these links for more info

http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/20080827_tows_cheating

http://www.lifescript.com/Life/Relationships/Wreckage/6_Reasons_Why_Men_Cheat.aspx

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23575221/

3 comments:

100K said...

WOW

nmelera said...

ok. so i can def contribute to this bc i was in the convo. lol. as of cheating, yes, we all do it, girls r just sneakier. personal experience, unfaithfulness was because the love wasnt there. the feeling wasnt the same, and then the sex went, and so i seeked someone who knew how to do it. lol.
heres a break down. guys need a girl to be every women. the wife, the cook, the mom, the stripper, the teacher and the joker. surprise ur man. never keep him guessing wats next. Girls need a man to be bringing in the money, security (kill the bugs and robbers), and be a great father.
so Rob, kudos on ur post.

New Money said...

yea thanx 4 da kudos. 100k dont feel bad 4 me or men in general.

as for what men & women need its always gonna be honesty cuz if your honest wit ur partner even if its gonna hurt them ya gonna grow together.

experience is what makes u who u are so why not have those experiences with ones you truly love not just lust after or using.