3rd Party Info

|
My official 1st blog but I cant take credit off the bat for the subject (Disclaimer. Once again shouts out to the kid 100K.)

As you know Tuesday was the Press Party for the Minds Behind The Music Summit for Brooklyn Hip Hop Festival, respect to Deity Lounge, IMG and all that went into that. Make sure you come and support on Saturday.

But anyway, I was talking to a good friend and he put me on to a situation that arose between a girl I had been interested in for a lil while. He let me know that a convo came up re: a convo she & I shared through text. This will explain why you get both sides to a story at the same time.

So here is the back story: I met shorty through a work colleague and thought she was cute. She obviously thought I was cute so we hit it off a lil, exchange of numbers nuttin to big. Text here a text there then we met up at an event we were working and flirting ensued. On our way home we had convo re: can we link up, she tell me she can cook (Need dat good food ladies), she's Haitian like myself good talk.
Time goes by and I hit her up re: my food. She tell me she made some but there's no mo she got me next time. Fine.
Time goes by we see each other again at another event. More flirting, I don't really pay it no mind cuz I do dat like its my 1st language. (ask my ex)
During that week I hit her up seeing if she wanna chill. Here comes the disconnect- I say lets meet up and chill so I can get to know you before I invest anymore wasted time. Obviously I live alone so I suggest my place. Like most women she assumes I want to fuck her. Fine. Honestly I would have tried but I did wanna get to know her cuz my colleague put me on to her so how it look I just hit then quit. She catches an attitude and says I'm like every other guy so I'm like cool.

To wind this down I tell lil miss I ain't taking her nowhere cuz she ain't worth it at this time. Weeks later at the aforementioned event I speak to my man and comes to find out she running off at the mouth making it seem like I'm fucked up, just trying to beat, he so rude. She bad mouthing me to my colleagues and shit. Why do I have to take you out, why waste my time on something that might not happen long term? I'm not 1 for dating, like my other man said that night "Its like we have to pay for woman's company. Me alone ain't good enuff I gotta bring currency!"

That ain't cool. If we have an issue take it up wit me and we can handle it. But lil does she know her complaints were falling on deaf ears cuz my people know me and just seemed lame.

Question though:
What if she was taking seriously? My rep would be tarnished. There's dat nigga Rob just wanna beat, he got nothing else to do. He corny.

What if I miss out on someone true cuz she cant take honesty? I would be thoroughly disappointed.

Honestly people as my blogs increase you gonna realize I'm just a regular dude who like to eliminate the BS and give it to you how it is.

Sad thing is though, I was really feeling shorty..... oh well til next time
Deuces

3 comments:

100K said...

no dice.

it's a crapshoot with girls these days brah...

tis all I gotta say...

New Money said...

yo u already kno

well dats snake eyes my dude

always bet on black(rob)

Jason said...

Tough luck Robb.