Old Fashioned

|
Women have a real weird/odd/dumb way of looking at things...

So I was having a conversation wit my homegirl and she let me know bout this dude trying to get in her pants. Obviously I wasn't surprised since that's life in general nowadays. She let me know he asked her to take him to dinner. She was obviously thrown off guard cuz why would a woman pay right? Well that wasn't the point, what threw me off was that she told him "I'm old fashioned, he's courting me so he should pay". I instantly sucked my teeth and looked away.

First off what man still courts a woman and how can you possibly be old fashioned when you weren't born in the 1930's? I'm totally fine with women wanting men to pay just be real don't bullshit. The only women that should be claiming old fashioned is OLD women. This all goes to that Miss Independent when you want to be shit. If you like a dude suck it up and take him out.

Courting is done & chivalry been dead. No man is dropping his coat in a puddle to save your shoes. Are there still gentlemen? Yes. But lets be straight any man doing nice things when he first meet you is to get what he wants from you. I tell all my female friends, you find out if the dude is really into once he gets what he wants (whatever that may be even though its usually one thing).

Trust me a man wants to know his time and money and sanity is not being wasted on someone who isn't worth it. Men who trick or do whatever a woman wants off top is a man who doesn't trust in being honest with said woman.

4 comments:

100k said...

I admit this generation of women confuses the hell out of me.

DolceDivaDame said...

It would be nice when men and women put aside all the nonsense of high expectations, physical features, being old fashioned or contemporary and just vibe with each other. I'm not in any way saying to throw away standards, but just chill the fuck out and just be and go with the flow. I think that this can be achieved without losing oneself, but a lot of us are just being too difficult with ourselves and others and becoming frustrated striving for textbook perfection. That's simply unrealistic. Yes, women can be confusing wanting to be on an equal playing field with men in the board room, but not when the bill comes. And men can be this way too, saying they want a working woman, but then are intimidated by her, and then engage in garotas programas in Brazil because they get fucked, cooked for, and treated like kings, as if the working girl can't do that in America. Everybody is screwed up, but somehow and some way a man a woman make it work and they are happy.

New Money said...

me personally enjoy a woman to work. its a deal breaker cuz im not gonna be busting my ass and u at home. taking care of a home is important & work as well cuz i o that now for myself. but for a life no way. my mom worked & took care of the home which is where i learned my characteristics.
men & women are both confused but i believe that confusion is fed & nutured through women's indecision.

vishal kamble said...

very nice