If This Is The Last Time...

|
When I first met you I knew you were gonna have an effect on me for the future.

Never did I think it would be the effect many others have had already.

If I could rewind time and go back to your first smile, our first date, the first time I felt jealousy cuz of you, our first kiss & our first goodbye knowing it would lead to another hello.

We have issues. Never thought they couldn't be resolved. My sensitivity your insensitivity.
I always referred to you as my yin to my yang. Our differences is what lead to my love. Love is empty if not shared equally.

Our love was never solidified in a physical form. To me you are the perfect woman.

Lack of communication leads to misunderstandings & I don't believe you truly understood the feelings I had for you.

We were comfortable with each other. Relationship not for growing together but for convenience.

Now I must get comfortable with not being able to speak to you for the first time in 19 mos. For that time you were my number 1.

That ring on your left hand symbolizes more than promises. It was a holding place. A place where the wedding band would have a lasting home.

My love is eternal. My greatest fear in life is to be alone. My greatest fear of the present is to never hear your voice, your laugh, see your smile & hear those three words that are so meaningless to others but a way of life to me... I LOVE YOU
Past Present & Future.

0 comments: