Maximize The Effort

|




I will be collecting donations all weekend long to help out with the effort over in Haiti. This cause is dear to me because these are my people & I still have family over there that are unaccounted for.

Thanks to good people over at my parent company JPMorgan Chase whatever I collect will be matched by this gracious company on top of the $1,000,000 they have already pledge to this cause.
Check out American Red Cross:Corporate Giving so you can know that this is legit.

Here is their official statement:
On Jan. 12, 2010 Haiti was struck by a magnitude 7.0 earthquake. Hundreds of thousands of people were injured and displaced by this disaster. The need for aid is large and immediate. JPMorgan Chase has committed up to $1 million in disaster aid to address this calamity. JPMorgan Chase will match employee contributions to The American Red Cross and CARE up to a total of $250,000. Please give generously to help now.

I am accessiible everyday if you wish to contribute & double your generosity. Any denomination is acceptable & appreciated. I will travel to collect. Get in touch with me:
Email: robert_fortune@hotmail.com, strechman1@gmail.com, robert.x.fortune@chase.com
Cell: 347.528.3088
Twitter: @NewMoneyFortune

You can also definitely deposit to my Paypal use email address : robert_fortune@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance, wish the year started off differently but we cant change the past just affect the future.

1 comments:

Jason said...

I'm with that.