Privacy

|

As many of you know there has been a popular story regarding Tiger Woods in the media lately. I personally was a little tired of hearing about it already since I dont know the man. But my take was requested by a loyal reade so the story goes like this:

  • During Thanksgiving week Tiger Woods was involved in a car accident around 2:30AM. Homeboy was dashing down his driveway and ended up hitting a hydrant. And he didn't just hit a hydrant and tree. He crossed over a curb, onto a grass median and hit a row of hedges before driving into the hydrant and tree. His wife Elin, apparently had to bash out his back window and pull him to safety. By the time cops came neighbors were around & he was slipping in & out of consciousness. Cops took it as a routine accident.

Now this was all well & good till the media got a hold of this. In the days past leading up to Tiger now saying that he has had "trangressions" against hs family & that he regrets with "all of my heart." "I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves." What lead to him making this statement about his private life. Lets list the media reports shall we:

  • First it was said that there was extramarital affairs by Tiger & domestic violence within his household (unclear from which party).
  • Then it was said his wife was chasing him with the golf club and she bashed the whip.
  • Then several papers stated that he has been & continuing to sleep with Rachel Uchitel. She flat out denied it & had a 2 page story in the NY Post that really was an extended phrase of I didnt fuck him... She get the side eye
  • Then more women come out saying they slept with Tiger including some chick who was on Tool Academy on MTV & some chick who has voicemails of Tiger calling her, telling her to take her name off her voicemail & texts saying he would give her the business.. BOOM!
  • Now apparently his wife called one of his side pieces & said "You know who this is because you're fucking my husband"

Today I was on my Twitter & this topic had the tweeps all in a buzz with trending topics such as "sidechickawareness" & "why men/women cheat". Alot of it was hilarious & actually some good tips apparently. But some where just giving info away that wasnt neede to be known bout them.

And this is where I make my point on privacy. Homeboy is a human being, he's not some sideshow that we look to for giggles and laughs. Infidelity is a huge problem nowadays. Regardless if he is sleeping with or slept with these women thats his life and him & his wife have to work through that, not them & America. When Joe down the block fucks some next chick shit aint news. And now shorties & dudes on Twitter putting they business out there. Just keep your life yours & let others mind theirs.

Lastly my take on it is nigga was arguing with his wife, he was upset shorty chased him around the crib, she grabbed his 9Iron, he split, she pursued, he tried to get in the whip & she took some swings, homie tried to break down the driveway & he crashed. Honestly where the hell else you goin at 2:30 in the AM but to catch a bootycall or split from ya crazy ass spouse on Thanksgiving.

1 comments:

Jason said...

LOL, I thought that would be your view. I must add I cannot even begin to judge a man in Tiger's position on matters of infidelity. If I was filthy rich, flying G4 all over the world 9 months a year and had very gorgeous women chasing me, I'm sure staying faithful would be almost impossible for me as well.

Fact is, extra-marital affairs happen way more frequently than the up-tight media would have us believe. It's been going on since the beginning of time. Women love rich powerful men, men love women. Nothing new there.

Good Post Sir.