Sorry Ass Excuse

|
Just a random thought...

When did being a man involve not sticking to your word/actions? Do we really live in a world where we can make statements or act out & not stand by them? Do we automatically forget what was said/done because they uttered 5 letters - SORRY?

I live by one rule if it wasn't meant it wouldn't have been. I'm a strictly unapologetic person. Not to say I'm a dick & I do what I want no remorse. I just stick to my actions/words & take the consequences accordingly. If I say something its cuz I went through a thought process & that's how I meant it. If I do something I take responsibility & see where that leads. No need to bitch up and expect to be forgiven forever.

Case in point: I have friends who promise to come see me/call me/whateva. They don't follow up on their promise & expect me to treat them the same. Man fuck ya sorry for real. Be an adult, don't say shit you don't mean. Honestly that shit gets put in memory & sooner than later I'm just gonna neva speak to ya ass again.
Now if your hurt in any way by my actions I feel bad that your upset/hurt/bewildered but I'm not sorry. Its just words floating in air. Does it mean I will be more careful next time, probably not cuz I don't tip toe around feelings but you will adjust to me.

Jus a random thought at a random time...

1 comments:

Tiffanie NYC said...

Great thought, I am EXACTLY the same way. LOL. Being this way has had its advantages and disadvantages, but one is quite certain New Money, being a good judge of character will always put you where you are destined to be, RIGHT ON TOP! Love this one!! :-)